Nearly 40 years of
representing injured workers.


Disabling workplace injuries can quickly create hardship and confusion for you and your family.  We often hear the same questions:  How and when do I get paid if I cannot work?  Can I go to my own doctor?  How do the medical care providers get paid?  What treatment is covered?  Can I get fired because I got hurt?  What happens to my benefits if I cannot work?

If you are injured on the job, it is important to consult with an experienced attorney as soon as possible so that you fully understand your legal rights and obligations. 

Employers have insurance companies, attorneys, and skilled claims professionals assisting them. You, too, should have an experienced professional assisting you and your family through this difficult time.

If you choose me to represent you, I am the person who will assist you in filing your claim. I will prepare you for your hearings, and deal with your employer’s insurer and lawyers. I am the one who will appear with you at hearings.  I have been representing injured workers for nearly four decades.  You will never be passed off to someone you don't know and who doesn't know you or your case.

I am committed to assisting you from start to finish.  There is never a fee for a consultation, and there is never a fee for my services unless and until you receive compensation.   The Workers' Compensation Commission sets and approves all attorneys' fees and expenses, which the insurance company pays out of the benefits awarded to you.